Our Mission Statement
The purpose of Grace Bible Academy is two-fold. First, as a ministry of the Lord Jesus Christ, we provide opportunity for a quality Christian education and strive for excellence in spiritual, academic, social, and physical development. Second, because every student is designed by God for a specific purpose in this life, we seek to assist parents in molding character and training Godly leaders who will make an impact on the people they touch for Jesus Christ.
Our Educational Philosophy
1. All humans, including children, are created in the image of God and have unbounded potential to mirror the character of Jesus Christ. Further, man is born with a sin nature that has marred but not ruined God’s image of man. Finally, we believe that man’s greatest need is redemption in Jesus Christ and not education. (Genesis 1:27; Psalm 8:3-6; Romans 3:23; Jeremiah 17:9)
2. Jesus Christ reflects truth: truth about the nature of God, truth of man’s needs to be rightly related to God, and truth about the world He created. (John 14:6; John 17:7; Matthew 7:24-27; Psalm 19:1; I Corinthians 2:15; John 8:26; II Timothy 3:16)
3. The Bible is inerrant and authoritative. Because God both created the universe and appointed the writing of Scripture, no academic truth (man discovered truth) can rightly conflict with God’s Word.
4. Although man may not perceive truth, in particular circumstances, truth is unchangeable and not relativistic.
5. Biblical education focuses on what a person becomes rather than on what he knows. Therefore, knowledge ought to be primarily pursued as the basis for the development of wisdom and character. Further, the end of education is not the acquisition of status, but to glorify God and fulfill His mandate to subdue and have dominion over God’s creation.
6. Education is the prerogative and responsibility of parents. The Christian school is in partnership with the home to provide support and assistance in shaping a Christ-like view of truth and reality.
For more information about our school's philospophy and policies you can download a copy of our Family Policy Book.